Podcast: One More Question - How StoryCo is Harnessing Networked Creativity to Co-Create Entertainment IP
Justin & J.P. Alanís sit down with Ross Drakes on the One More Question podcast to discuss how StoryCo is utilizing modern technology to take on Hollywood. We discuss how StoryCo is looking to change the way content is created, produced, distributed, and owned. Other topics include how StoryCo is utilizing its community to create IP, the use of digital collectibles for rewards and story participation, and the products being developed.
In this episode, we cover:
- An overview of Justin & J.P.’s background in tech, private equity, and Hollywood.
- How content creation and distribution is changing with Web3.
- The importance of scaling at a manageable rate with a quality audience.
- Problems within the crypto space.
- How to start small and grow with a strong central core team & community.
- The dangers of growing too fast.
- A deep dive into the StoryCo platform and product.
- StoryCo’s approach on creativity and how it will produce the IP created by the communities.
- The overall goal of StoryCo and the mission the company is attempting to achieve.
- Tyler the Creator - https://wolfhaley.fandom.com/wiki/Golf_Media
- StoryCo: https://story.co/
- The Matrix - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix
Where to find Justin Alanís:
Where to find J.P. Alanís: